Hey everyone! Today I have something a little different to share with you all! It's a full step-by-step tutorial, with before and after pictures! It took a bit longer than usual to set this up, so I hope you all enjoy it! Let me know what you think of this kind of posts in the comments! Should I do more of these?
So this look is another summer going out look. I paired very monochromatic skin and lips, with gold and copper eyes. I really like how it looks and it feels very summery to me! Keep scrolling for more pictures, a step-by-step tutorial and close-ups!
Before and After
Face & Lips
1) Prime the lid using UDPP. Apply the color tattoo all over the lid. Apply Brule up to the brow bone to get a nice even canvas to work with.
2) With a fluffy brush, define the crease using NYC sunny bronzer and the matte terracotta shade from the Tarte palette.
3) Using a dark reddish brown color on a small shading brush, apply to the outer and inner corners of the lid.
4) Using a coppery color, apply to the rest of the lid, except the center.
5) Apply an amber colored shadow to the center of the lid
6) On the lower lashline, apply a creamy gold base. Go over the cream base with a light gold shadow in the inner corner and with a deeper gold on the rest of the lower lash line.
7) Apply black liquid liner, black pencil liner on the waterline, mascara and false lashes if desired.
Fill in brows and apply foundation, concealer and powder. Lightly contour and bronze the skin with a matte bronzer. Use a bronze or coral blush and nude lipstick or gloss to finish off.
That's it for this look! I hope you enjoyed this particular look, but also the tutorial! Don't forget to let me know if you'd like to see more of them! Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥