Wednesday 21 January 2015

Beauty Scenario Tag

Hey everyone! Quick tag for you all today! I'm quite late on the bandwagon with this one, but better late than never right?


THE QUESTIONS: 
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

The question is pretty easy for me as far as high end goes. I don't own any high end foundations. For the drugstore part of the question, I think I would go with Covergirl Stay Fabulous foundation. I love the coverage and finish and I could always mix it up with some moisturizer to make it more sheer.


2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I depends how comfortable the person makes me feel, but frankly I would have to feel very comfortable to bring that up which is unlikely to happen in an interview.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?


Lip balm! I'm really not much of a lip person. I always feel like it makes me look odd. I would chose a slippery balm that looks a little shiny on the lips. Other than that I rarely go for makeup on the days where I need a pick me up. I'd probably do a spa evening thing at home (bubble bath, face mask, candles and a drink) or have a nice meal instead.


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

I would part my hair to the side and stay away from home colorations. For makeup, well I wasn't wearing any. I did have a small phase where I would put white liner on my top lid which looked hideous. I would definitely stay way from that!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

Definitely complain. That is a very big mistake. However, I don't see how that would happen. I'd definitely stop the hairdresser when I saw where things were headed so I wouldn't end up with super short hair.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

Urban decay Naked Basics for sure. I has everything I need for simple day time looks. I might also bring the Smashbox Full Exposure Travel palette for some shimmer. That's what I did recently when I went on a cruise and it was a great combo!

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

That's kind of a silly question :p I guess I would be most sad if any of my high end products went missing (I don't have many and I cherish them!). So probably my Naked Palettes of my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs 

I don't lend my makeup to other people, so that solves the issue :p

---

That's it for this tag! Hope you all enjoyed reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...