Sunday 22 February 2015

Pokemon Series : Vaporeon Inspired Makeup

Hey everyone! Here's another Pokemon inspired makeup look for you all! This one is Vaporeon, one of Eevee evolution! I decided I would make all of Eevee's evolution for you guys ♥




Which Evolution would you like to see next? Let me know in the comments!


Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in  Cottage Cheese

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • White Glitter
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Lashes
  • L.A Colors Grafix Liquid Eyeliner in Navy
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Slide on Pencil in Sunrise Blue
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...