Friday, 27 March 2015

Shaaanxo's Neon Graphic Eyeliner Recreation

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a recreation I did today of one of Shaaanxo's recent makeup looks. I really liked how edgy the neon chartreuse eyeliner she did was so I kind of wanted to try and do it on myself. I didn't have a color similar to the one she used so instead I used a bright green color and I changed up the lip color to better match the green I chose.

I quite like the way this turned out! What do you all think?





Products used 

Eyes
  • Tarte Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Skin Tone Eyeshadow Base
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Liner in Nude
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Ardell Demi Wispies in Brown

Lips
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...