Friday 17 April 2015

Another Spring Night Out Look

Hey everyone! So I've been really into night out/more dramatic looks recently. I do try and keep them light and fresh since it's spring though. Here's another one I created with really simple eyes and a deep lip color. Hope you all enjoy!

Ugh, bad brow day :[




I can't remember exactly what products I used for this particular look, but I used the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette for the eyes and a combination of NYX butter lipstick in Licorice and Nyx Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie for the lips. I guess this could be a great fall look as well. Altough if it were only for me, I'd wear fall fashion year round :P Anyway. let me know what you think in the comments! Would you wear something like this during spring time? Do you follow "makeup rules"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...