Tuesday 28 April 2015

Deep Jeweled Tones Duochrome Evening Look using Darling Girl Cosmetics

Hey everyone! So yeah, I've been playing with my Darling Girl Cosmetics pigments a lot lately. I think I might do another order soon. I want to get the petit jars this time (even though it'll be more shipping), because the baggies are a bit tough to work with for me. Anyhow I just played around a little and this is what I came up with!  




Products used :

Base
  • Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone

Eyeshadow & Brows

  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette 
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Pigments in London Calling and Scarab
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...