Tuesday 7 April 2015

Quick Beauty Haul (Sephora, Haute Look)

Hey everyone! Today I have a haul to share with you all. This is pretty much all the makeup stuff I got since my last Florida haul (in january), so I guess we could call it a collective haul. It sounds silly though since there is so little :p Anyhow, I ordered a few things from The Balm on Haute Look and I finallly got my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (so excited! :o)

Here's everything I got, The Balm : Mary Lou Manizer, Time Balm Concealer, Bahama Mama Bronzer and How 'Bout Them Apples Cheek and Lip Palette

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - I'm pretty bad at contouring, but I love experimenting with this. I love the yellow-ish powder to set my concealer.


This Bahama Mama Bronzer by the Balm is so dark, I have to be uber careful with my fair complexion, but it a nice tone (not too orange) which I enjoy

The How 'Bout them Apples palette by the Balm is beautiful. I don't know if it's a new product, but I had never heard of it before. I like cream cheek products, especially for spring and summer so I decided to give it a try :)

I've heard so many people rave about this Mary Lou Manizer HIghlighter by The Balm. It's a gorgeous yellow/gold highlight which is super shimmery. I got a great deal on it so I cannot wait to play around with it :)

---

That's all I got! Let me know if you'd like to see any reviews/swatches on these products. I would be happy to do that for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...