Thursday 14 March 2013

My Little Pony Series : Rarity Inspired Makeup

Welcome back to the third part of my MLP Series : Rarity, the beauty princess. ♥ Rarity is precious and her mane is always perfectly curled. She even has diamond markings to match her personality. Love her :)

Rarity is gorgeous ♥

Aren't those lashes pretty? I thought they'd be perfect for the precious Rarity!


Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eyeshadow
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition) : the lid colors and the lower lashline colors
  • NYX 10 color Eye Shadow Palette in Velvet Rope for the crease
  • Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Eye Shadow Palette for the brow bone highlight
  • Sephora Single Eye Shadow in Aspen Summit for the inner corner

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 107 lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black

I hoped you enjoyed this Rarity look! Next up will most likely be Rainbow Dash, which I'm really pumped about! :D I have a few ideas to incorporate heir rainbow colors ♥ *wheee*

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...