Thursday 23 May 2013

My Little Pony Series : Princess Celestia Inspired Makeup

Hey everyone :)

Today I decided to go ahead and do a look inspired by Princess Celestia! I had a hard time coming up with a look that included all the colors and that looked nice and not too clowny. I think I like the result after all! I went a little nuts and also did a pastel gradient brow, it's pretty cool looking in my opinion :P Also excuse the lame half picture of her cutie mark. It was a real pain to recreate. I had to make a stencil and even then, I don't like how it turned out.


Base
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil -Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Cirque du Soleil Inspired lashes
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil - Black
  • Black Liquid Liner (unknown brand)
Next up should be Scootaloo! Let me know if you have any other requests in the comments, My Little Pony related or anything else!

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...