Friday 3 May 2013

My Little Pony Series : Spike Inspired Makeup

Today's look for this My Little Pony Series is a little different because it doesn't feature a pony look! Today I'm getting inspired by Spike, Twilight Sparkle's sidekick. I love Spike, he's super cute and his colors are perfect for a fun, electric kind of look.

Products used :

Base

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eyeshadow
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Naked 2 Palette
Liner & Lashes
  • NYX 109 Rebel Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie Belle, Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...