Thursday 25 April 2013

My Little Pony Series : Sweetie Belle Inspired [Cutie Mark Crusader Edition]

Hello everyone! This is another of the My Little Pony Inspired makeup I've been making recently. Now that we've gone through most of the main characters, I thought I'd branch out and do a character that we don't see as often, Rarity's little sister : Sweetie Belle.

This one is in great part inspired by the cute shirt by two brothers got me for christmas ♥ I just had to do a Sweetie Belle look!

How cute is she? ♥

Full Face shot
And that's the T-shirt that inspired me :) Thanks again to both my bros for getting it for me, super cute :D


Close up of the makeup



 Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In the Lights Palette
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • NYX 109 Rebel Lashes
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie Pie, Spike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...