Friday 2 May 2014

Pokemon Series : Zubat Inspired Makeup Look

I'm on a roll with Pokemon looks lately aren't I? Today I have Zubat for you all! I tried to mimic Zubat's wings on my eyes. I'm afraid It's not exactly the same shape now that I look back at it, but I think it looks quite cool anyway. Let me know what you think of this one in the comments.  




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Inglot Pressed Shadows in Blue, Purple and White
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette (Brows)

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • L'Oréal Studio Eye Lacquer Liner in Very Black (tight line and water line)
  • L'Oréal Lineur Intense Felt tip Liner in Very Black

Check out my other posts from the Pokemon Series : Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Kakuna, Arbok, Pikachu, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Zubat, Oddish, Meowth, Gyarados

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...