Friday 13 June 2014

Pokemon Series : Meowth Inspired Makeup

Hey all! It's been a while since I posted a Pokemon makeup look and I was inspired to make a Meowth inspired one lately, so here it is :)




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • CS 88 Warm Palette 
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Ash

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry #28 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • L'OrĂ©al Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Khol in Nude
---

Check out my other posts from the Pokemon Series : Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Kakuna, Arbok, Pikachu, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Zubat, Oddish, Meowth, Gyarados


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...