Tuesday 22 October 2013

Disney Series : Mulan Inspired Makeup Look

Hello all! Today, I'm back with the Disney Series! I did a makeup look inspired by Mulan this time! I went for the colors of her tunic and matched my eye brows to her hair color! I didn't have some of the colors to match her outfit, so I had to mix my own! I hope I got a close enough match, what do you think?





Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In The Lights Palette (Transition color)
  • NYX Velvet Rope Palette
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette (highlight and brows)

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Inspired Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • Ardène Green Liner

---

That's all for today. Did you guys enjoy this look? Let me know in the comments :) 

Disney Series Recap

Princesses : Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Jasmine

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so well done! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Matching her colors was a challenge, but I think it turned out well! I'm glad you like it! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...